Enhance Coker Profitability by Conducting Periodic Audits
Historically, Pace Setter Petroleum Refineries conduct reviews/audits of their delayed coker units plus other major processing units every 3-5 years. These important surveys primarily address changes in processing feed stocks and production requirements as well as assessing application of new technologies to improve unit profitability.
- Site-specific coker unit evaluation (Cold Eye Review)
- A system called Photo-Logics to record and review the collected data.
- A written report with a firm direction towards Operator Driven Reliability (ODR)
Delayed Coker Audits result in saving
|Contact Gary Pitman or Paul Orlowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
360 758 3073 USA • 403 668 7467 Canada
Facilitate advancement to “Pacesetter Performance.”
The important qualifications are:
- Analysis from an owner’s perspective, as the site evaluator formerly was with major refining companies.
- Where possible, enhance plant identified potential improvements.
- Conduct an unbiased “cold eyes” evaluation, to generate new ideas.
- This site audit requires minimal but effective effort from plant technical and operations personnel.
- Obtain agreement/commitment from key plant personnel on worthwhile improvements identified by the audit.