2018 will be a big year for Delayed Coker projects.
- ExxonMobil will complete it’s DCU in Antwerp in early 2018.
- The LOTOS Gdansk delayed coker cokes on line in 2018 as part of their Effective Refining Project. Read More
- Construction has started on the Delayed Coker at Serbia’s Pancevo Refinery.
- INA is tendering bids for a DCU in Rijeka, Croatia. Read More
- PEMEX has plans for a $2.1 billion delayed coker project.
- Lukoil has decided on a Delayed Coker at Nizhny Novgorod Refinery. Read More
Because of MARPOL VI, resid conversion flexibility is needed by 2020.
What other DCU projects need to be added to the list?