2018 will be a big year for Delayed Coker projects.
- ExxonMobil will complete it’s DCU in Antwerp in early 2018.
- The LOTOS Gdansk delayed coker cokes on line in 2018 as part of their Effective Refining Project. Read More
- Construction has started on the Delayed Coker at Serbia’s Pancevo Refinery.
- INA is tendering bids for a DCU in Rijeka, Croatia. Read More
- PEMEX has plans for a $2.1 billion delayed coker project.
- Lukoil has decided on a Delayed Coker at Nizhny Novgorod Refinery. Read More
Because of MARPOL VI, resid conversion flexibility is needed by 2020.
Read about other coker projects here.
What other DCU projects need to be added to the list?
Paul Orlowski is General Manager for the Refining Community which includes Coking.com, CatCracking.com, SulfurUnit.com, Resid Hydrocracking and SDA. They consult at refineries around the world. They've hosted 36 technical conferences around the globe, trained 1,000's and completed very beneficial consulting and troubleshooting projects. Paul co-founded Coking.com Inc in 1998 with Gary Pitman. Evan Hyde later joined the team. Besides being an educator and software applications engineer, he worked 18 years at ARCO and BP refineries near Seattle, WA USA. Previously he worked for Science Applications International Corporation and Dealer Information Systems. In 2019 look for #RefComm Galveston Coking | CatCracking | Resid Hydrocracking and RefComm® Rotterdam Coking | CatCracking. In 2020 Galveston; Gdansk, Poland and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Singapore.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.