2018 will be a big year for Delayed Coker projects.
- ExxonMobil will complete it’s DCU in Antwerp in early 2018.
- The LOTOS Gdansk delayed coker cokes on line in 2018 as part of their Effective Refining Project. Read More
- Construction has started on the Delayed Coker at Serbia’s Pancevo Refinery.
- INA is tendering bids for a DCU in Rijeka, Croatia. Read More
- PEMEX has plans for a $2.1 billion delayed coker project.
- Lukoil has decided on a Delayed Coker at Nizhny Novgorod Refinery. Read More
Because of MARPOL VI, resid conversion flexibility is needed by 2020.
Read about other coker projects here.
What other DCU projects need to be added to the list?